Chicago-based clarinetist/composer James Falzone has two very different hometown concerts scheduled for March.
On Monday, March 14th at 7:30 p.m., Falzone and saxophonist Dave Rempis will perform together a duo for the first time as part of the Experimental Music Mondays series at Myopic Books.
Later that same week, on Saturday, March 19th, the Outer Ear series at Experimental Sound Studio will present Falzone’s innovative solo work, “Sighs Too Deep For Words”, featuring clarinet, prepared clarinet, ritual bells and ambient sounds.
- James Falzone To Perform At Chicago’s Myopic Books And Experimental Sound Studio In March (improvisedcommunications.com)
- KLANG Reimagines The Music Of Benny Goodman On Its New Release, Other Doors, Coming April 26th (improvisedcommunications.com)
- James Falzone Meets Fundraising Goal At Kickstarter.com (improvisedcommunications.com)
- Tonight: James Falzone’s Allos Musica At Covenant Presbyterian Church of Chicago (improvisedcommunications.com)
- This Weekend: James Falzone’s Allos Musica + MOMENTA Dance Company (improvisedcommunications.com)