From New York’s EMF Productions:
Composer, Architect, Visionary
October, 2009—March, 2010
Electronic Music Foundation and other organizations in New York present a series of extraordinary events showcasing the visionary interdisciplinary practices of this revolutionary composer/architect.
In collaboration with Goethe Institute NYC
February 2—10, 2010
A first for New York City, Unsound NY will showcase European experimental and electronic music, as well as related visual arts, including the Warhol Series. Details coming soon.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Maryanne Amacher, 71, Visceral Composer, Dies (nytimes.com)
- The tastiest coffee-table books of 2009 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Duane Pitre at Metropolis, Friday Sept 11 (newthingproductions.blogspot.com)
- John Luther Adams w/ Steve Schick & Cristina Valdes (waywardmusic.blogspot.com)
- Mary Halvorson In November (improvisedcommunications.wordpress.com)