As a member of the enterprising new-music ensembles Ne(x)tworks and Ethel, the violinist Cornelius Dufallo runs into plenty of composers. He has coaxed new solo works from some and taken up older scores by others. He is also a composer himself: “Dream Streets,” his new CD (for Innova), is devoted to his own imaginative works for violin and electronics.
Related articles by Zemanta
- In C Remixed (netnewmusic.net)
- Digital Composer in Residence at Wilton’s Music Hall review (telegraph.co.uk)
- Music Review | Kaija Saariaho: Finnish Composer Bursts Some of Her Own Myths (nytimes.com)
- Dueling Violins (chicagoist.com)
- Music Review | New York Woodwind Quintet: Exulting in the Orneriness of a Composer’s Composer (nytimes.com)