- Diderot String Quartet (April 1)
– Acoustic Frontiers Michael Lytle, Denman Maroney & Robert Dick (April 2) Free-improvisation series
– Nicolas Letman-Burtinovic presents Spectral Interzone – Jazz for the eminently civilized (April 2) Guillermo Gregorio & Nicolas Letman-Burtinovic present a live recording of INTERSECTION, with Scott Tixier, Frederika Krier, Matt Maneri, Daniel Levin, Todd Capp & Nicolas Letman-Burtinovic.
– Richard Carrick‘s Friday Night Loud series continues with Chris Cochrane & Stuart Popejoy (April 3)
– Desmadrados Soldados (Manchester) (April 3)
– Wood River (April 3)
– Melissa Tong & special guests (April 4)
– Jason Hardink & Jacob Greenberg (April 4)
– Jason Hardink (April 5)
– Carlo Guaitoli (April 5)
– Toomai String Quartet (April 9)
– Gabriel Zucker presents Thursdays on the Spectrum (April 9) Naomi Woo; Leffert Lefferts with Bryan Qu, Gabriel Zucker, David Halpern & David Su
– Marilyn Nonken’s Voluptuous Virtuosity series continues with Mayuko Yamashita (April 10)
– Us, Today (April 10)
– Eleonor Sandresky’s Retes series returns with a collaboration with Martha Mooke (April 11)
– Charlotte Mundy & Stuart Breczinski (April 11)
– Complexity of Simplicity (April 12) Carlos Cordeiro
– Seth Gilman’s Early/Late series (April 12)
– Viola Yip, Ellery CG Trafford & Max Murray (April 12)
– Curious Chamber Players (April 15)
– Aaron Roche’s Guitar/etc. series (April 15)
– Irene Gomez (Columbia) (April 16)
– Daniel Levin Quartet (April 16) Daniel Levin, Nate Wooley, Matt Moran & Pedro Strom
– Mareike Wiening Jazz Quintet (April 17) Jerome Sabbagh, Alex Goodman, Angelo Di Loreto, Lars Ekman & Mareike Wiening
– Elizabeth Weinfield’s Spectrum HP series (historical performance) (April 18)
– John King’s Born into Flames series featuring Mary Rowell (April 18)
– Ramin Arjomand’s Reinterpretations series with Julianna Mateyko (April 19)
– Guy Barash’s Eavesdropping series featuring Xenia Pestova (UK) (April 19) Highlights include a world premiere by Northern Irish composer Ed Bennett & a world premiere for ROLI Seaboard by Canadian composer Pierre Alexandre Tremblay.
– Earth Day Concert curated by Madeleine Shapiro (April 22) She will present works from her new release, SoundsNature.
– Joe Fee, Jesse Krakow & Tom Shad: Music for Glockenspiel and Bass(es) (April 23) Fee, Krakow & Shad with Adam Forman, Kathleen Supove, Fred Trumpy & Ray Carega
– The French Correction: A Celebration of Pierre Boulez (April 23) Curated by The Brothers Balliett, this 2 day, 3 concert festival marks Boulez’s 90th birthday in grand style with a presentation of rare and beautifully complex works.